Sunday, February 7, 2016

365.2: WEEK 5

You guys. I survived the last 8 days of pure chaos. I have never had so many photo sessions back to back to back in my life. I feel like I was away from home more than I was AT home. And that I rarely saw my family. And that I haven't responded to texts or emails outside of work-related messages. IS THIS WHAT A FULL TIME JOB FEELS LIKE? As amazing as everything has been - and as much as I have grown as a photographer - I am glad that I can slow my pace a little. Take a breather. Minus the part where I now get to edit a ridiculous amount of images. Worth it. I love what I do. So. A brief recap. Photo session. Photo session. Helped in my 1st grader's classroom. Photo session. Met with a new wedding client. Aquarium trip with my 'rents. MOST EPIC WEDDING EVER (plus a family session on the same day). Super Bowl Sunday. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go collapse in a heap on my couch...
January 31st - February 7th

No comments:

Post a Comment