Monday, January 2, 2017

365.2: WEEK 52

Another 365 project, in the books. Persistence has paid off and I have another year's worth of memories captured. This past week - the last of the year - was spent adventuring. On Monday, the day after Christmas, we went to the new OdySea Aquarium in Scottsdale. Tuesday was spent playing in the snow with my birthmother's sister and her two kids. Wednesday we worked on riding bikes - gifts the three oldest received on Christmas. Thursday found me and the littlest two at Build-A-Bear while the bigger kids were at the movies with my parents. Friday was our (now) annual New Year's bonfire. And Saturday we celebrated New Year's Eve with some our favorite neighbors.
 December 26th - December 31st
Part of me wants to keep going with the photo a day, but I am pretty sure the mr. and littles need a break from my camera. So I'll take a year off and revisit my 365 project in 2018. For now, I'll continue capturing major events and adventures.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Leigh - you did it! And your year in photos looks amazing.

    So glad we got to be a part of some of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to have you with us, dear friend!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your 365 challenge, such an accomplishment! I totally forgot and didn't even get one shot of Christmas Day. :( I'll miss your weekly posts and living vicariously through your family. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete