Wednesday, March 1, 2017

SANTA

"I'm totally going to post!" And then I don't. I feel so far behind, not to mention disconnected. Not carrying my camera with me everywhere has been a bless and a curse; I don't feel like a slave to photographing my family every day BUT I have hardly captured a thing. So, to catch up from last year, Santa came. Like literally came to our home. Some dear friends gifted us with a magical visit from the big man himself. He brought balls, bears, and bells for all of the littles, plus a little pop-up play tent to share. It was so fun to see the looks on the kids' faces as he jingled his way to the door and burst in with a loud, "Ho! Ho! Ho!" A couple of days later, Santa came again and toys were left by the tree for Christmas morning. Bikes and baby dolls for all. Pokemon and Strawberry Shortcake, too. It was a wonderful winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment