Sunday, March 29, 2020

365.4: WEEK 12 & 13

Kenya posts will commence this week, but first I wanted to get up-to-date on our 365 photos. There has been a wide variety of emotions in the week and a half since I returned from Africa. We've had to adjust to a whole new norm. Working from home. Receiving free lunches (and breakfasts!) from the school. Social distancing while hiking (and apart from one I run safely with, the last I've seen of friends). Getting cozy at home and watching movies together. Spreading sunshine with chalk art. Working on supplemental work provided by our school. Seeing teachers from a safe distance during our school's "parade". Enjoying a picnic [school provided] lunch. Riding bikes and leaving messages of love at my parents' house. Finding fossils on an adventure in the forest near Payson. Going on a family walk to pass time.
March 19th - March 29th

No comments:

Post a Comment