Tuesday, July 28, 2020

365.4: WEEK 30

I feel like it has finally dawned on me that school is starting soon. Normally, I spend summers counting down the weeks as they slowly trickle by. This summer has been different. I 've counted nothing. Maybe because our lives have become pretty monotonous due to covid. We haven't been on the adventures that we normally go on. I haven't engaged the kids in educational activities the way I have in the past. As a result, the summer sort of flew by in my mind. And here we are, just now trying to prepare for remote learning. Having a new supervisor to oversee work. Traveling to Tuzigoot after an errand in Cottonwood. Building a cat tower for the kitties. Buying headphones and notebooks for school. Paddle boarding down the Salt. Reading with a new friend. Playing family games on Sunday.
July 20th - July 26th

No comments:

Post a Comment