Sunday, January 9, 2022

365.5: WEEK ONE

I can't believe that I'm doing this again. For a FIFTH year. I pour so much of myself into this project (whilst simultaneously driving my family nuts), but it is so worth it. I have some incredible photos from over the years... My husband's grandfather's funeral... The birth of babies... My children GROWING. Irreplaceable. So here we are. At the start of 2022 and at the beginning of another year captured from my viewpoint. But this year, I plan to do things a little differently. I've decided that the stress of taking a photo every. single. day. is something that I have no desire to inflict upon myself. So instead, I'll take photos when I feel inspired to do so throughout the week. Some weeks I may have ten or more images to share. Some weeks I might only have two or three. No labeling of dates. No expectations on myself. Here's to setting goals that allow for growth and flexibility!
JANUARY 2ND - JANUARY 9TH
Lighting smoke bombs and fireworks. Pretty kitty. Getting a haircut. Back to school. First piano lesson. Holding a friend's new bunny. First tumbling lesson. Seventh birthday! Celebrating birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment