Sunday, December 23, 2012

30 BEFORE THIRTY - DYE MY HAIR

When I started thinking about this whole concept of 30 before THIRTY several months ago, I knew this would be my first accomplishment. It was one of the easiest and required the least of me. I was not really nervous or scared to make such a change. On the contrary, I was excited and rather enjoyed the whole process. I may even make it an occasional habit (much to the misfortune of the mr.). Here we are, my before and after.

Can you believe I had NEVER dyed my hair before?!

4 comments:

  1. It's addicting huh?! I love getting my hair done- it is a nice "me" moment, that leaves me feeling refreshed with a new outlook for the next couple months on the new me. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously i love it!! i love changing it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute!! It looks really good! Not everyone can pull that off. I prefer being blonde but I go dark sometimes to let my hair "recharge."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Leigh! It looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete