Wednesday, December 26, 2012

RECOVERY

Yesterday was a fun day. But yesterday required a recovery day.

The anticipation of Christmas has been exciting, yet exhausting. I wanted Christmas to be magical for the kids. And it was. But that does not mean it was without its share of mishap. A few fights, some sadness, and an episode of parent chasing child later (both possibly screaming), we ended the evening snuggling together while enjoying a new movie. Now my house is a mess. My kids are insane. And my nerves are shot. So today we took a day to just get holiday craziness out of our system. Ran some errands in the morning. Watched a movie in the early afternoon. Played next-door in the evening. I didn't worry about schedules. Just made the day fun for little ones. And easy for myself. I should get right back on schedule tomorrow. But the mr. has off until January 2nd starting tomorrow at 2pm. Looks like the chaos shall continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment