Wednesday, September 4, 2013

CABIN TRIP

Gasp! Two posts in two days! I bet your heads are spinning. I just figured it is nap time - with all four of my littles asleep for a good 2.5 hours. And I may or may not be procrastinating with photo editing and curriculum building. Not to mention, I just discovered a super quick way to edit and upload photos. Blink of an eye. So why not?
About a month and a half ago, my parents rented a cabin in Pinetop. Invited us up for the weekend. We figured it would be a great experience prior to our Cali adventure. Kids learn how to travel. Parents learn how to handle kids on vacation. Plus, Mimi & Papa were paying for everything. Win/win. To say we had a blast would be an understatement. No plans. Just played it by ear for the entire trip. We took walks. Picked flowers. Watched storms. Even played with some friends. Seriously, a slice of heaven. And Nene surprised us by becoming an over-night walker. It was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment