Tuesday, September 3, 2013

HMM

Well. It looks like blogging isn't in the cards for me for 2013. Which is weird because when I DO things, I totally write a blog post in my head about it. Like the trip to the cabin we took in July. Or when I was accosted about my 5th pregnancy at the grocery store. Or the beach vacay in Cali that we just returned home from. Or the fact that I am doing preschool in my home for my two oldest. Things are definitely happening here. I am just not blogging them. Or really photographing them (luckily, I AM journaling them). I can't even give you a good excuse as to why. I'm just not. And I am cool with it. I DID stumble across this video below. And I'd like to think that this is my reasoning. Pretty powerful. Social media isn't bad. It's just a huge distraction. So we will see. I WANT to blog. I WILL blog. Just not when it interferes with my main focus: my littles.

No comments:

Post a Comment