Tuesday, December 17, 2013

BELATED BIRTHDAY

Yesterday was my birthday. It was mostly a terrible day. The mr. DID come home early from work with roses and klondike bars. So a little bit of a victory. And my doc DID inform me that at 36 wks, my unborn is measuring 7+ lbs. So a little bit of a triumph. Otherwise, meh.
In anticipation, I pulled up my 30 before Thirty. Checked to see what I have accomplished in the last year. And grew increasingly grumpy. Four things done. Two more close to completion. Twenty four items that are not even close. Dang pregnancy making several of my goals difficult. Sigh. Looks like I have my work cut out for me for the next 2 years...

2 comments:

  1. Well, happy belated birthday anyway! Maybe have yourself a do-over day. Besides, growing a human basically takes as much effort as all of those things combined, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Leigh! I have been browsing the Internet for ideas for my 30 before 30...then Richard reminded me I only have 24 months to do 30 things?! I better get on it! :) Good luck with your list, it's ambitious but we all know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete