Thursday, December 5, 2013

HEAVY HEART

My heart is heavy right now. You see, there is a woman that I know who is truly one of the most magnificent women that I have ever met. I've admired her for over a decade. She goes above and beyond in all that she does. She is the mother of three wonderful friends of mine, whom I hold close to my heart. Words cannot describe the amount of respect that I have for her. She truly is one in a million.
Today, this amazing woman passed away. It was not unexpected, yet it was still sudden. She fought hard in her short battle with cancer, but today she was called home. My heart aches for her sweet daughters and the rest of her family. I know how much they treasured their beautiful mother. I am forever grateful for the blessing that I had of knowing her; she was such a remarkable person. You will be dearly missed, Marilyn.

I love you Jessica, Amy, & Jen.

1 comment:

  1. im so sorry for your loss Leigh...always remember her for the wonderfull woman and mother she was

    ReplyDelete