Tuesday, January 21, 2014

365: WEEK 3

Okay. This week has been crazy. Most days, I have an idea of what I can photograph. But, with the arrival of baby B, I haven't given much thought to my daily photo - which means completely spontaneous photos. As a result, my images have been either hit or miss. Today? Miss. Last night? Total hit. My favorite image of the week: January 15th - Birth. I TOLD you that I started snapping my camera the moment baby B was born. THIS is why. This image captures a moment that I can treasure forever. BTW, look at that knot in the cord. Crazy.
BirthOldest And YoungestWinter BloomsGluten Free Treats | Afternoon NapBath TimeWhere's Waldo?

1 comment:

  1. Leigh, all your pictures are beautiful. That one after birth is stunning. I love it sooo much. And you weren't kidding about that crazy cord!

    ReplyDelete