Tuesday, January 28, 2014

365: WEEK 4

Guys, I am on a roll. Honestly, I can't believe I made it this far. Three more days and I will have my first of twelve months down. Some days are easier than others with this challenge but OVERALL, this has been a good experience. I am enjoying the creative process; I like having to think out of the box. Such as with my photo from the 24th. I had something else in mind for that day, but since my camera was in my diaper bag, I gave the grocery store image a shot. It isn't anything phenomenal, but it makes me think about what it took to get the picture - I kept milling around the produce section for about ten minutes until NO ONE was around to watch me take a picture. Obviously, I am in need of a bit more courage. My favorite image of the week: January 26th - Bedtime Story. Reading is part of our nightly routine, so this image is special to me.
One WeekTraining Wheels | Grocery StoreLittle MommyBedtime StorySlumberDoctor Visit

No comments:

Post a Comment