Wednesday, August 6, 2014

365: WEEK 31

This week has felt fast and slow all at the same time. I don't even know. I have spent so much time with different tasks here and there that this past week has flown by. BUT I have been so anxious about my oldest starting school that this past week has dragged on. Either way, we are here. And I am more than ready to get into school mode. Summers just don't feel as structured and organized as the rest of the year. And you know me. OCD. My favorite image of the week: July 31st - Lego Towers & Car Crashes. These three rarely play together well. Toys get stolen from one another or things get thrown. I was shocked to see them working together to build a tower of legos. Once they were finished, they rammed their cars into it so it would collapse. Boyhood bliss.
No More NapsLego Towers & Car CrashesFirst Taste Of JuiceFirst Loose ToothDistracted | Feeling FluttersEnd Of Summer Pizza Party

No comments:

Post a Comment