Wednesday, August 20, 2014

365: WEEK 33

Hi. I've been on an emotional roller coaster for the last week. And let me tell you, pregnancy hormones only heighten the ride. The week started off wonderful with the return of a dear, dear family. They had been on a mission in Leeds, England for the past year. Seeing them return home brought me so much joy. Fast forward to Sunday evening, when my baby girl received quite an injury. Little girls should NOT have to deal with broken noses or nasal bone x-rays. Such a heart-breaking experience. I'm sure I'll write about that later. My favorite image of the week: August 13th - Homecoming. I already talked about this day in my last post AND shared this photo, but this picture makes me so very happy. Yep.
HomecomingCollecting Cars | Looking DownOn A DateMy WorkNasal Bone X-rayArizona Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment