Thursday, October 9, 2014

365: WEEK 40

I've been so consumed with the Angry Birds mutual that I've been planning that I pushed aside sharing my 365 photos. This week has been busy. Story of my life. Now that the holidays are right around the corner, I have a feeling that the term 'busy' will be an understatement. My favorite image of the week: October 4th - Celebrate. We decided to change things up for birthday celebrations. Instead of a big production with an overall theme and a decently sized guest list, we opted for pizza and donuts with immediate family. While some were more in favor of this change than others, I am so happy we did this. We were able to really enjoy ourselves and focus on the kids. Almost zero stress (I had a bit of an issue actually getting the pizza, but now we know NOT to do this the same night as the Priesthood session of General Conference). I foresee birthday gatherings being this simple and carefree in the future...
First Finger Food10-02-14-JustReading.jpgGood MorningCelebrateConference Activities | Playing TogetherFrog Box

No comments:

Post a Comment