Wednesday, October 22, 2014

365: WEEK 42

This last week has been full of family, family, family. And I've loved every minute of it. A week ago, the mr.'s baby sister returned from her mission. We were at the airport with bells and whistles. Okay, maybe not bells and whistles, but signs and smiles. The littles were beyond happy to see their aunt and have talked of nothing else since. In fact, we've seen her almost every day since she has returned. The weekend was full with family reunion activities. I married into a pretty amazing family. My favorite image of the week: October 15th - A Sister Returns. Seriously. This was the highlight of the week. I'm so glad that the littles were just as excited as I was at the return of their aunt. Seeing my sister-in-law's growth has been amazing.
(If you click on the photo, the resolution is much better - like tenfold)
A Sister ReturnsFlu ShotsReady To Go10-18-19-14-Combo.jpgRocket ShipBook Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment