Tuesday, November 4, 2014

365: WEEK 43

I'm falling behind. But I don't even care. This time of year is crazy and my absence just means I am where I need to be: with my family. For Halloween this year, I did something with my littles called Spooktacular 13 Days of Halloween. Each weekday, we did a [simple] Halloween craft and ate a [simple] Halloween treat. It was a blast; it gave us something fun to look forward to each afternoon. When I wasn't doing something with the kids, I was writing a murder mystery for a Halloween dinner that a friend hosted OR making Halloween costumes. Not to mention, the oldest two boys had their primary program and a good friend had her baby. Dear life, slow down. I don't sleep and I'm going insane. Favorite image of the week: October 22nd - Halloween Crafts. Her eyes - slay me. This girl is seriously my double, right down to the sassy, little attitude.
Halloween CraftsNew Little One | Halloween Murder Mystery DinnerPumpkin PatchPrimary ProgramMe Busy, MomDaddy's Best Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment