Thursday, November 20, 2014

365: WEEK 46

Long week. Photo editing. Crazy kids. Design work. These are my excuses for not posting earlier. I'm exhausted. But that comes with five littles/pregnancy/holidays. Now that ALL of my Christmas shopping is done - down to stocking stuffers and elf hijinx supplies - I think things will balance out a little. Or at least that is my hope. My favorite image of the week: November 13th - Sweet Stroll. Last Thursday was a day for passing out flowers to a couple dear neighbor-friends who were celebrating birthdays of loved ones who have passed away. This photo is a flash back to one taken in January. I cannot get over how Nene has grown.
Reading Before BedSweet Stroll | Puppy PurseMy WorkTemple Visitors' CenterFall SnapsChewing On Blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment