Wednesday, November 26, 2014

365: WEEK 47

I have been pushing myself so hard to finish editing clients' photos that I feel like I've had little time for anything else. Like blogging. The one thing that I HAVE been doing is taking every opportunity to get our family outdoors. We have been riding bikes. Playing with friends. Drawing with sidewalk chalk. Going to the zoo. Anything to be outside. This weather is why I live in Arizona. That, and a million other reasons... My favorite image of the week: November 23rd - Comfort Blanket. This little guy is seriously such a joy. He is always happy. When he IS in need of a little extra comfort, we can just toss him his binky and blanket and the kid is content. He loves to twirl the corner of the blanket right under his nose, just like I did when I was a baby. It melts my heart.
Feeling Baby KickPassenger SeatSidewalk ChalkMovie Night | Comfort BlanketThe Mr. Turns ThirtyJelly Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment