Wednesday, December 3, 2014

365: WEEK 48

Christmas shopping/projects? Done. Client photo editing? Done. Holiday baking? Done (for a couple of weeks, anyway). It feels wonderful to be done. I can just BE with my littles. Sew a couple of things for the new baby. Enjoy the fun things our elf has up his sleeve. Attempt to finish the fall semester of preschool strong (no guarantees). Needless to say, December should be relatively stress-free. Which is good because I am finally feeling pregnant. Very pregnant. My favorite image of the week: December 1st - Sassy Girl. I adore my little girl. I wanted a girl from the very beginning, but had to wait a while for her to join our family. She is so many things: beautiful. Sassy. Adorable. Loving. Stubborn. Silly. It has been fun to watch her grow. I can't wait to see how she interacts with her baby sister.
PianistThanksgiving PieZoo Carousel | Hanging LightsCookies From Bishop12-01-14-SassyGirl.jpgElf On The Shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment