Wednesday, December 24, 2014

365: WEEK 51

This week has been beyond busy - in the best of ways. ZooLights. Family Christmas dinner. Family Christmas breakfast. Christmas Sunday. Temple lights. Luckily, I am a tad bit obsessive about planning and organization - which means we actually get to enjoy these events with very little stress. A perk, since our evenings have slowly gone downhill since December hit. My favorite image of the week: December 22nd - O Tannenbaum. I tried to get the baby to show interest in the Christmas tree at the very beginning of the month so I could snag a picture like this. But he hated the tree. Would not - COULD NOT - get a picture like this. Then, magically, he changed his mind. And has been rearranging my ornaments since. I just love the look on his face in this picture. Coincidentally, he had just learned to say, "oh" that day.
Full TermZoo LightsCandy Cane Card GamesFamily Christmas BreakfastSolstice | O TannenbaumTemple Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment