Tuesday, December 16, 2014

365: WEEK 50

Guys. Today is my birthday. One more year until I am thirty. Which mostly feels crazy to say. Thirty. THIR-TY. Do you want to know something? I am actually looking forward to turning thirty. I'll be entering a new phase of life and I am okay with that. One might even say I am excited for it. So I am going to enjoy this last year to its fullest and enter my thirties happily. Which may or may not start with me no longer caring about whether I complete my 30 before thirty... My favorite image of the week: December 10th - Play House. Sometimes I forget that we have a backyard. We've spent so much time out front with friends and bikes that the three billion toys out back have been neglected. Like this wonderful little playhouse. So when we had a friend visit the other day, we invited him to play in our backyard. The littles were delighted.
Play HouseNew Kicks | Fish With FriendsGingerbreadChristmas BookNeighbor TreatsHappy Birthday To You
I would have favored the Christmas Book image if the mr. didn't look so annoyed with the children. Which he very much was at that moment. And possibly with me, also, for the whole 365-photo thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment