Wednesday, December 10, 2014

365: WEEK 49

I love December. Maybe it's because it's my birth month. Maybe it's because the weather is perfect. Or maybe it's because Christmas is right around the corner. Either way, this is my favorite time of year. Even if the littles get a tad crazier than normal. We have been doing a lot of playing outdoors and christmas activities to help minimize the extra energy. Some days are great. Some are just miserable. But we are trying our best and that's what matters. My favorite image of the week: December 9th - Christmas Cards. It's not THIS picture that I love, but the picture within the picture. One Sunday a few weeks ago, I put the kids in their Christmas jammies after church for a quick photo shoot. And by quick, I mean 5 minutes total. Every single photo was amazing. The kids were beyond silly and laughing the whole time, so it was just perfect. Disclaimer: THIS NEVER HAPPENS. Ever. They are usually at their worst in front of the camera. I'm pretty sure that they HATE my camera after a year of having a it shoved in their face on a daily basis. So this was a miracle. I'll be posting some of their Christmas jammies photos soon...
Baby's HeartbeatAccidental NapPlay Tree | Decorating CookiesPeering OutGingerbread MenChristmas Cards

1 comment: