Wednesday, December 31, 2014

365: WEEK 52

I did it. Friends, I DID IT. I took a photo every. single. day. in 2014. This whole experience has been overwhelming and beautiful and enlightening. I've learned to shoot from new angles. I've learned to shoot in new light. I've learned to shoot with spontaneity. I've laughed. I've cried. I've grown. This has been one of the most exhausting goals that I have ever undertaken, but I am so grateful that I have been able to accomplish it. I will be able to look back on 2014 and visually see where life has taken me. I can't wait to have a book made of all of these photos; it will be something that I treasure always. My favorite image of the week: December 27th - Future Occupations. These littles have been the subject of my work for a majority of this past year. It has been AMAZING to see how much they have grown and how their personalities have developed. I wish I had the energy to do this always, just to capture them. Maybe in a few years...
12-24-14-MakingCookiesForSanta.jpg12-25-26-14-Combo.jpg12-27-14-FutureOccupations.jpg12-28-14-ILoveToSeeTheTemple.jpg12-29-14-VisitingAnAngelBaby.jpg12-30-14-EarlyEducation.jpg12-31-14-Sparkle.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment