Thursday, November 13, 2014

365: WEEK 45

I feel like life has become even more of a blur than usual. If it weren't for these photos, I couldn't even begin to tell you what we have done this past week. Stuff? Something? Survived? Between preschool, photography and Christmas planning, everything else is lost. Now that the weather has let up a bit, I've been doing my best to get us outdoors as frequently as possible. Which has made me realize that my oldest two still do not know how to ride bikes... Training wheel are expectable for 5/6 year olds, right? My favorite image of the week: November 9th - First Steps. This little guy has been the fastest of my littles to meet milestones. For the heck of it, I tried to get him to take a few steps last week. And he did. All on his own. He is not quite a full-blown walker yet, but boy can this kid get around on two legs.
Home From SchoolMy WorkPark PlayFirst Dentist VisitFirst Steps | Fire Station TourEmergency Responder
My kids. They now wear those plastic fire helmets every. single. day.

No comments:

Post a Comment