Wednesday, November 5, 2014

365: WEEK 44

Whew! Halloween has come and gone, so I have a moment to breathe. But only a moment. I've been going non-stop. Prenatal appointment. Zoo trip. HALLOWEEN. State-wide Conference. Newborn photo session. Oh. That state-wide conference? I was asked to SPEAK at the adult/12+ session for my stake the evening before. Imagine my surprise when I was one of only three speakers in addition to two members of the stake presidency. Or my complete shock when I learned I would be the very first person to speak. Good thing I've had several years of public speaking experience - I actually enjoyed it. Because I am weird like that. My favorite image of the week: October 31st - Mario Bros Halloween. These kids. They are hilarious. And I am so glad they played up their parts. It is so fun to rock a theme for Halloween. I may or may not be trying to decide on costume ideas for next year already...
Prenatal Glucose TestDown The PathMario Bros HalloweenMy Work | State-Wide ConferenceLaundry DayStanding Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment