Tuesday, March 15, 2016

365.2: WEEK 10

Have you ever made a mistake that put you out a chunk of $? Yeah, me too. On more than one occasion... Most recently, I decided to use photography funds to paint the interior of our house. After several days of paint chips on various walls, I found the PERFECT shade of grey. Silver Drop. A trip to Home Depot for a 5-gallon bucket of paint and a full day of painting later, I discovered that I absolutely hated the color. It pulled out the wrong undertones and clashed with my furniture. I was a hot mess. I convinced the mr. that it MUST be corrected, so within 24 hours our walls were adorned with various samples in a handful of colors - which, in hindsight, I should have done from the beginning. The RIGHT color was quickly found. Coconut Ice. Hands down, Coconut Ice. SO, amidst our regularly hectic life, PAINTING has become a new norm in our home. Our week has consisted of: backyard play, painting, enjoying nature, painting, park play date, painting, lab tests, painting, school fun run, painting, and me being viciously wiped out by gluten. Luckily, we are ALMOST DONE with the painting. And frankly, I can't wait.
March 7th - March 13th

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, that would really suck! Glad you found one you liked though :)

    ReplyDelete