Friday, March 18, 2016

A BIT OF GREEN

Remember my LOVE PARTY a few weeks back for Valentine's Day? My friend and I decided that a similar get-together was necessary for St. Patrick's Day. So, a couple of days ago, we got together for a green-themed good time. Shamrocks, leprechauns, rainbows, and pots of gold galore. I am beginning to think this might become a holiday standard...
How awesome are these little pots of gold? I can't even claim them - these were all on my friend (her husband's creation, TBH).

2 comments:

  1. Owen's already asking about a Christmas party...

    Brian does deserve the credit. He nailed it. (If you get a chance, could I get this edited version of the pots of gold?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Ben looks like a green version of a Smurf!

    ReplyDelete