Sunday, April 3, 2016

365.2: WEEK 13

"I have an Easter post in the works". Famous last words. When I sat down to edit pictures for my Easter post, I sadly discovered that I had deleted every. single. one. (500+ pictures). Let me tell you, NOT an ideal way to start a day. Instead of getting frustrated, I decided that I needed to just move on. Sure, I could get upset and let it sour my mood for the remainder of the day - in fact, that's what I WANTED to do. But I realized that wouldn't be fair to anyone around me. Nor would it bring my pictures back. So, in a word, Easter was wonderful.
This week has brought a lot of togetherness. Which, when you have 6 kids, is kind of a given. I feel as if the mr. and I made more of an effort to play with our littles, though. Playing with gliders. Wrestling on the floor. Going to different parks. Visiting the aquarium. Being silly at Target. Exploring new places. And just plain loving on one another. Not just observing, but DOING. I'm the type of person that has always felt a need for structure, schedules, agendas, deadlines, etc. Like I have to do certain things in a certain way at a certain time. But I don't. I don't have to blog. Or do photography. Or teach preschool. Those are all choices (that I plan on continuing). My family comes first. Not at a certain time or in a certain way. FIRST.
March 28th - April 3rd
03-28.jpg 03-29.jpg 03-30.jpg 03-31.jpg 04-01.jpg 04-02.jpg 04-03.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment