Monday, June 6, 2016

365.2: WEEK 22

Last week was our first full week of summer. Wow. Is it time for school to start yet? Only slightly kidding... Last week was likely the busiest it will get for June and I am SO OKAY WITH THAT. Monday: finished off our Memorial Day camping trip and headed home in time for a BBQ with the mr.'s family. Tuesday: a day devoted to laundry, plus a visit by my grandma, affectionately known as Gigi to the kids. She had missed out on the middles' birthdays, so she came bearing gifts. Wednesday: started our homeschool summer program with ice art, one of our favorite activities (which I'll likely blog more about). Thursday: the mr. and I celebrated 9 years of marriage. Nothing fancy since I had to meet with a bridal client, but take-out from our favorite restaurant. Friday: the oldest met with an ENT, who determined a tonsillectomy was in order before the end of the summer. Saturday: the first swim of the season before I headed off to photograph a wedding in the 118 degree heat (after unknowingly being glutened). Sunday: church. I feel like the next two months will mostly be full of "summer school" and swimming. Because Arizona.
May 31st - June 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment