Tuesday, June 14, 2016

ICE, ICE BABY

Two years ago, I was awesome; I did preschool all summer long. Last year? We did whatever it took to survive. It was brutal. THIS YEAR, I am happy to say that we are back in the swing of things. Learning. Creating. Adventuring. We do summer school activities a couple of days a week. Preschool prep for the littlest littles. Refresher course for the biggest littles. We recently did one of my favorite summer activities of all time: ice art. I blogged about it a couple of years ago, which you can read HERE. Easy peasy. A few drops of food coloring in each compartment of an ice cube tray before (carefully) filling with water, covering the tray with aluminum foil, popping a stick in each compartment, and placing in the freezer overnight. Just be careful because food coloring and cute clothes don't mix well... If you are in search of an simple summer activity, give it a go. It really doesn't get much easier.
Also, I decided to change my blog a bit. Nothing huge. Just a different header background, a new photo of me, and some links to my other sites. BTW, did you know that I am a photographer? Probably, right? Did you know that I write letters to my littles?
Check 'em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment