Monday, August 15, 2016

365.2: WEEK 32

HALLELUJAH, school is in. We've had a summer filled with awesome adventures, but saying that I was beyond ready for school to resume would be an understatement. I cannot even begin to describe how much easier it is having only half at home; I feel like I can conquer the world with only three in tow. Not to mention the school year means everyone who's at home naps. Oh, how I've missed this solitude.
Anyway. This past week was chaos. Meet the teacher for our kindergarten with curriculum night the same day. A trip to The Soda Shop for cookies and pop to celebrate the end of summer break and the beginning of a new school year. THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Torrential downpours resulting in flooding resulting in half of the school being late on their second day. The littlest three helping plant a new [partially edible] garden after I killed their first. Family temple day with the mr. and some of his family. Being glutened by a supposedly safe restaurant. Again.
August 8th - August 14th

No comments:

Post a Comment