Tuesday, June 27, 2017

FIRST DATE

So excited to post about our epic cross-country road trip, but my OCD brain tells me that I need to keep things in order. So we're going to go back a couple of weeks to when the mr. and I recreated our first date for our littles. We thought that our 10th anniversary called for a fun family date. What we DIDN'T take into consideration was that our first date happened in the fall - NOT in the dead of an Arizonan summer. Golfland Sunsplash for a round of goofy golfing. 110 degrees. That game lasted all of ten minutes before we called it a wash and left. Onto Mesa Frozen Yogurt. FOR THE WIN. Can't go wrong with a sweet treat like that. The kids loved it and the mr. and I were able to reminisce about high school years when we both frequented Mesa Fro Yo. Delish.
\

No comments:

Post a Comment