Wednesday, November 1, 2017

THE FORCE

I am 100% into family themed Halloween costumes. Shocker, right? This year, we tackled Star Wars. We originally planned to include Darth Vader and a stormtrooper, but I make our costumes from scratch and the idea of trying to mold plastic and affix it to clothing just didn't appeal to me. Sewing three jedi jackets (without a pattern) and a few other pieces was more than enough. I'm pleased with how everything turned out and the kids were beyond excited to wield lightsabers and guns all night. Halloween was a blast - we had our annual neighborhood Halloween party, complete with bounce house, pony, hot dogs, soda, popcorn, cotton candy, and a bunch of other games and activities. Such great neighbors, such great fun.

1 comment:

  1. Leigh, aaah!Out of this world - you nailed it!
    I think you had six kids just so you could awesome Halloweens like this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete