Monday, February 26, 2018

365.3: WEEK 8

Last week was insanity - pure insanity. I spent the week trying to preoccupy myself to keep my mind off my upcoming marathon. It only half worked. If you had any interaction with me over the past week, I'm guessing that you realized rather quickly that I was a nervous wreck. It was awful. But here we are. Which means that I survived not only the week, but the marathon as well. I won't even begin to describe the emotions that I feel about that - I'm saving that for another post. Our weekly recap. Baking cookies on Presidents' Day. Rearranging the toy room. Climbing tall rope towers. Picking out books at the library. 1st grade field trip to the zoo. RUNNING A FREAKING MARATHON. Managing to get along.
February 19th - February 25th

No comments:

Post a Comment