Wednesday, April 4, 2018

SPRING BREAK

Our spring break was full of adventure, as per usual - this time with a lot of hiking/exploring. Spring break also saw my first Chinese student and it has been a whirlwind since. Here is our breakdown - or at least when I can remember:

 FRIDAY
 kicked off spring break with bonfire in the desert with a group of friends

SATURDAY
hiked Flat Iron with my friend Blake
some other stuff - can't remember

SUNDAY
church

MONDAY
low key day
photographed my niece for senior photos

TUESDAY
took the kids to the Grand Canyon with Blake
picnic lunch on the South Rim
saw elk
drove a lot

WEDNESDAY
taught my first Chinese student
some other stuff - can't remember

THURSDAY 
took the kids hiking in the Superstitions with my friend Nikki
picnic lunch in the desert
drove by Apache Lake and Tortilla Flat

FRIDAY
met up with birth cousin at Mesa Riverview Park
picnic lunch at the park
played on the playground and in the splash pad

SATURDAY & SUNDAY
survived

And that's it! I honestly can't remember what else we did to fill our time. Obviously, it was of little import as I did not photograph it. Movies. Toy room. Games. The like. Spring break always sort of feels like this crazy, stressful blur that is just a glimpse of summer life. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment