Tuesday, May 15, 2018

365.3: WEEK 19

Seriously. Falling behind again. I have a bunch of photos to post from during the teacher walkout, but I just haven't had the time to edit them. I've been dealing with health issues instead. And moving my preschool classroom from the toy room to the front room of my house. Plus, you know, the six. And end of the school year events. ALL OF THE THINGS. Normally, I do well despite the chaos. But my health and lack of sleep have really slowed me down. But more on that later. Last week was slow to start, but nonstop by the end of the week. Bathing beauty. Devouring jello popcorn. Looking at magazines. Starring in a play. Beginning medical tests. Painting the new preschool classroom. Celebrating Mother's Day.
May 7th - May 14th

No comments:

Post a Comment