Wednesday, May 23, 2018

365.3: WEEK 20

Things have been getting crazy over here. I started a new [medical] diet last Monday and I have never had more problems with food than now. It's been difficult. I've been dealing with extreme bloating, pain, and fatigue. A week into it, I am FINALLY feeling better. But last week was brutal. On top of my health issues, we've had end-of-the-year performances for most of our kids. We've been painting two rooms in our house. We've started birthday celebrations for our two middles (whose birthdays will basically get lost in the chaos of THIS week). Summer is quickly approaching, so everything is nonstop, go go go. Last week. Swimming at Mimi and Papa's. Playing games in the new toy room. Performing at school. Dealing with poor health due to autoimmune disease. Celebrating May birthdays. Watching a movie (while mom and dad work on big projects). "PURPLE!". This last one is a capture for my littlest little, who is OBSESSED with all things purple, especially Jacarandas. She yells 'purple' excitedly every time she sees one. I do not want to forget this little quirk.
May 15th - May 21st

No comments:

Post a Comment