Monday, July 2, 2018

365.3: WEEK 26

HALF. WAY. DONE. I have made it half way through the year. This is my third time doing a 365 project and I'll have to say, I feel that it gets easier each time. The mr. would probably disagree and tell you that I'm a crazy person every time I'm behind the camera. I'm not even sorry. I look back on everything that I've captured so far this year and it is just invaluable. Each week is another set of images that freeze some of our favorite moments forever. Pretending to be a knight for hours next-door. Feeling under the weather with my girlfriend. Playing at our favorite splash pad. Swimming with some awesome friends. Practicing spells at our epic Harry Potter party. Going to a birthday party for the first time. Loving on our new baby [2nd] cousin after her photoshoot.
June 25th - July 1st 

No comments:

Post a Comment