Wednesday, July 11, 2018

365.3: WEEK 27

Late. It's been a hell of a week. AND IT'S ONLY WEDNESDAY. As I was getting my hair done on Monday, the mr. texted me to let me know that our AC wasn't working. Not good if it's the dead of summer. And you live in Arizona. Long story short, we had to replace the entire AC, but that didn't happen until today. Who knew 48 hours could be so long... I won't bother getting into the difficulties that we faced - it's just not worth it and better left in the [recent] past. But it was hard. And caused me to be late posting my 365 photos. So last week. Watching the last Harry Potter movie (since the oldest finished reading the last book). Looking through all of our Chatbooks. Celebrating the 4th of July. Playing with puzzles at the library. Competing in Minute-To-Win-It games for Friday Fun Day. Hiking with lifelong friends in Prescott (after a botched run). Keeping a balloon afloat while jumping on the bed.
July 2nd - July 8th

No comments:

Post a Comment