Tuesday, November 20, 2018

365.3: WEEK 46

Just going to throw this out there... Disney depression is a REAL THING. I am having massive withdrawals. Who would have guessed that this Disney-hater would become so obsessed? Not me. That's who. For a solid week after the trip, I woke up thinking of different rides that I wanted to go on. Only to remember that I was NOT at Disneyland anymore and that I am once again a mom of six kids. Sigh. The worst part is realizing that we don't plan to go back for another three years. It's heartbreaking, really. Last week was pretty fun, though. Watching the Veterans Day parade. Switching to a new gym location. Getting flu shots. Playing in the library's box train. Catching my favorite Pokémon. Hiking to the top of Flat Iron. Giving knuckles to a friend at church.
November 12th - November 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment