Tuesday, November 27, 2018

365.3: WEEK 47

We are in the heart of the holiday season and it feels as if things are speeding by faster than ever. Halloween? Gone. Disneyland? Done. Thanksgiving? Over. Christmas is less than a month away and I don't feel as ready as I'd like. Everything has been so... last minute this year. The most amazing part? I hardly care. Is this me finally letting go of some of my OCD tendencies? Probably not. But I'll enjoy this pause in my general break-neck speed and savor the holidays. Playing at the park as a family. Getting loves from my littlest when my autoimmune disease has me down and out. Waiting for the train to pass to meet friends in Anthem for a play date. Having a helping hand with Thanksgiving Day pies. Decorating the Christmas tree. Cutting hair. HOLIDAY SNEAK PEEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment