Tuesday, December 4, 2018

365.3: WEEK 48

IT'S DECEMBER! My favorite month of the year, despite the cold. December just feels so... magical. Christmas decorations and activities and music and movies and presents. Seeing old friends and going on new adventures. And my birthday. ALL OF THE THINGS. Plus, it means I only have one month left for my 365. Hallelujah. I could probably keep going, but it is nice to have a year off from shoving my camera in everyone's face. Just ask the mr. how much HE loves it... Our week last week? Putting up Christmas lights. Decorating gingerbread houses. Visiting with an old friend. Looking for books at the library. Shopping as a family. Hiking Tom's Thumb with my middles. Running the hot chocolate 15k (and missing my goal by under 20 SECONDS).
November 26th - December 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment