Saturday, December 22, 2018

GINGERBREAD

I will occasionally pretend to be a fun mom and surprise my littles with an exciting activity. The week before last, it was homemade gingerbread cookies. I baked cookies all morning while the kids were at school. We spent the afternoon decorating dozens of cookies. It was picturesque for maybe 10 seconds, at which point frosting started getting all over the table. And the chairs. And a certain 3 year old's clothing (note the outfit change)... In the end, the kids made a total mess between the frosting, the sprinkles, and the m&ms. But everyone had fun and the cookies were delicious! Until I realized that, although I made them gluten free and dairy free, I did NOT make the cinnamon free. SMH. I'll just stick to my lettuce...

No comments:

Post a Comment