Saturday, December 21, 2019

A WIZARD'S HALLOWEEN

I'm not quite sure how I succeeded in doing it, but I was able to convince ALL SIX that we should continue the Halloween tradition of a family theme and attempt a Harry Potter Halloween. Not wanting to spend a fortune, I ordered robes from AliExpress (thank you, China) and hit several Goodwills in order to piece together our costumes. I had even planned to dress up myself (Professor Trelawney, if you may), BUT an accidental color and cut to my hair ultimately resulted in me just wearing a themed shirt. We have: a Hufflepuff student, Harry Potter, Luna Lovegood, a Slytherin quidditch player, Newt Scamander, and a Ravenclaw student. We had such a great Halloween and are already brainstorming ideas for next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment