Saturday, December 21, 2019

BEYOND BELATED

Oh snap. I have failed at blogging for the past several months, which means I never gave a proper shout-out to my oldest two. Both are in double digits now, with the oldest turning 11 (at the beginning of October) shortly after my second turned 10 (at the end of September). J is a man of many trades. He's into sports, acting, and games. Plays the french horn, is in choir, and is on student council. He's talented, intelligent, and ambitious. He loves science and, last I checked, wants to be a chemist when he grows up. L is the underdog. Often in J's shadow, he is just as talented, intelligent, and ambitious as his brother - though sometimes in different ways. He is fascinated with how things work, building things, and learning about reptiles. He sees things in a different way and gives our family a different perspective. Both are great kids and add so much personality to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment