Monday, January 13, 2020

365.4: WEEK 1

Here we are. Another Project 365. Actually, 366 thanks to Leap Day. This will be my fourth time documenting a year in our lives - capturing the ups, the downs, the exciting, and the mundane. As with 2018, I hope to portray a realistic look at life with anxiety. Also, with only one little home while the kids are at school, you can expect to see quite a bit of my mini muse. Finally, this will be another year of black and whites, similar to 2016. I have other priorities right now, so the last thing I want to do is stress about skin tones. Other posts will remain in color, but 365 will be black and white.
So to kick off the New Year: Fireworks at 12:01AM on New Year’s. Neighborhood bonfire with friends. Snow play in Happy Jack, Arizona. Stretching before a 20 mile run. Learning how to pass the sacrament.
January 1st - January 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment