Thursday, March 24, 2022

NATIONAL ACADEMIC LEAGUE

Each of my kids are doing awesome things, but I really need to give a shout out to my oldest and acknowledge just how increible he and his National Academic League team are. From their very first match, to besting a 10-year undefeated school in the district, to going up against an older cousin (both dads were on NAL together in their youth), to competeing in Nationals at ASU. What an unbelievable season - unbeatable all the way until the National Semifinals. But last week, they final felt the bitter taste of defeat. It was a painful loss for a number of reasons, but there is still so much to be proud of and to celebrate. After all, they are one of the top four NAL teams in the entire nation! These kids are so amazing together and I'm grateful that I got to be there to witness it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment